There are several ways to get involved with the Foodbank:
- You may wish to collect food to donate to the Foodbank. A full list of items we stock is given here and our Special Requests page shows any particular current needs. Food can be dropped off at a distribution centre during opening hours, or contact our administrator to arrange collection; email: email@example.com
- You can also collect Nectar points for the Foodbank when doing your shopping – just use a Foodbank Nectar card and the points you earn will be allocated to the Foodbank. To get a Foodbank Nectar card just ask the Foodbank contact in your local church or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you hold a Foodbank Nectar card which you are no longer able to use, then please do return it to us so we can give it to someone else.
- Financial donations are also welcome. For ways in which you can make donations, (including online) please see our Donations page.
- We also need volunteers to staff the Foodbank and help with stock management at the storage depot. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers – in any capacity – then we’d be very pleased to hear from you; email: email@example.com
- If you represent a statutory or voluntary agency, then you can register with us as a Distributor of vouchers so people in crisis can be referred to us; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many Thanks to all who are already supporting the Foodbank, see here
If you’d like more information, then please do contact us.